- 1 1/2 HP Wash and Rinse Pump
- Prime Switches
- Automatic Chemical Feed
- 90 Second Complete Time Cycle
- Hinged Mounted Panel for Easy Service Access
- Perfect for restaurants, delicatessens, and fast food operations
- Processes over 200 trays per hour.
- Great for small bed nursing homes and day care facilities.
- The Dishmachine of choice when space is a concern.
30, 24 or 20 racks per hour
1.7 Gal’s Per Cycle or 6.4 Lit’s Per Cycle
Available Cycle Times
90, 120 and 150 cycle times
(NSF) 120 F Min. or 49 C Min.
- 115 Vac
- 20amp brkr
- Connect to Supply Source using (2) 10-12 AWG copper wires using non-time delay fuse of 20 amp rating or 20 amp circuit breaker.
Warning: Plumbing and electrical connections should be made by qualified personnel who will observe all the applicable plumbing, sanitary and safety codes and the National Electrical Code. Also, due to an ongoing value analysis program, specifications contained in this catalog are subject to change without notice.
*Manufacturer reserves the right to modify these specifications in compliance with regulatory agencies and manufacturing expediency.
- Operate a free standing complete warewashing center in only 48″ of space. To do this, combine our ET-AF Undercounter with our stainless steel table package.
- Add a wall rack for extra storage in small spaces.
- More accessories coming soon!