AFB Bakery Upright Dish Machine
Tall warewashing, upright machine.
Available in either 90,120, or 150 time cycles, the bakery dish machine is built with quality parts and useful features. A reliable piece of equipment in any bakery, restaurant or business, the AFB is ideal for proper dishwashing and pan care.
AFB Bakery Manuals & Guides
- Available in either 90, 120, or 150 second time cycle
- Holds Standard 20” x 20” racks
- High Pressure, 1.5 HP Pump
- Built-In chemical dispensing
- Built-in scrap accumulator
- Effective washing and sanitizing of bakery trays and pots and pans
- Available in corner and pass-through models
- 27.5″ door opening with safety interlock
37, 25 or 12 racks per hour
2.5 gallons per cycle
9.5 liters per cycle
130 degrees F Min.
54.4 degrees C Min.
Available Cycle Times
90, 120 and 150 second
- 115 Volts
- Single Phase
- Connect to supply source using (2) 10-12 AWG copper wires and a suitable ground on a clean circuit.
- Circuit protection: 20 amp circuit breaker or fuse with a 20 AMP rating.
Warning: Plumbing and electrical connections should be made by qualified personnel who will observe all the applicable plumbing, sanitary and safety codes and the National Electrical Code. Also, due to an ongoing value analysis program, specifications contained in this catalog are subject to change without notice.
*Manufacturer reserves the right to modify these specifications in compliance with regulatory agencies and manufacturing expediency.
- List coming soon!
Looking for a specific part or accessory?
Creative, consistent engineering puts mix-and-match parts at the forefront — so customers won’t have to wait for an oddball part.
Choose Durable Commercial Dish Machines
Install the best commercial dish machines the market has to offer.