L 90 Series Upright Dish Machine
The SMART CHOICE! Remarkable results while using only 1.2 gallons per rack.
A true low energy ware washing system that delivers great results.
L Series Manuals & Guides
- Top mount controls
- Great door clearance 20.375”
- Quick service 1 1/2 HP pump
- Quick release spray arms
- Stainless steel air gap
- Run indicator light
- Simple to clean
- Stainless steel impellor and sump
- Air Gap Fill – Eliminates the need for check valves and vacuum breakers.
- 20.375” Door Clearance – Perfect for pizza applications.
- Swift Plumbing Removal – All plumbing is connected using zero-interference Stainless/Terelene Couplers.
- Quick Service Pump – Pump slides forward providing for easier repair.
- Dual Screens – Protect intake of pump.
Rated Capacity: 37 racks/hour
1.2 gallons per cycle or 4.54 liters per cycle
Water Temperatures (Supply)
120 F Min or 49 C Min
Available Cycle Times
90 second cycle
- 115 Volts
- Single Phase
Connect to supply source using (2) 10-12 AWG copper wires and a suitable ground. Circuit Protection: 20 AMP. Circuit Breaker or Fuse with a 20 AMP rating.
Caution: Electrical and Plumbing connections must be made by a qualified Service Person who will assure that the installation is in compliance with all available federal, state, and local Health, Electrical, Plumbing, and Safety codes.
*Manufacturer reserves the right to modify specifications in compliance with regulatory agencies and manufacturing expediency.
- List coming soon!
Looking for a specific part or accessory?
Creative, consistent engineering puts mix-and-match parts at the forefront — so customers won’t have to wait for an oddball part.
Choose Durable Commercial Dish Machines
Install the best commercial dish machines the market has to offer.