- Full load washing – saves power, water, and chemicals
- Fast – only 75 seconds per cycle
- Rotating spray arm – provides outstanding results
- Divided carousel, creates a washing chamber that cleans with a recirculating, high-volume water spray
- Load, unload & wash simultaneously
- Manual Turn Carousel – eliminates washing one glass at a time
- Sustainer Heater – maintains tank temperature
- Built-in Chemical Storage (One Gallon Containers)
- Pre-Plumbed Dump Sink and Stainless Steel Drain
- Glassware Crossarm with Standard Spray Arm Bearing and Bayonet Pin release
- Separate Stainless Steel Wash and Drain Pumps for Quieter Operation
- It offers the cleaning action of a dishmachine in a carousel system. The carousel is divided into three positions by stainless steel panels. These panels isolate each compartment, controlling the water and washing action of the rotating spray.
- With the push of the lever, the manual carousel easily rotates and locks into the next postition. While the glasswasher does the cleaning, the bartender can unload spot-free glasses and load the glassware to be washed, efficiently cleaning full loads.
Rated Capacity: 34 loads per hour
Wash Time: 45 seconds
Rinse Time: 15 seconds
Dwell: 15 seconds
Total Cycle Time: 75 seconds
Wash: 1/3 HP
Drain: 1/6 HP
1.27 Gals per cycle
4.8 Liters per cycle
Water Temperature: 120°F / 49°C
- Electrical Ratings:
- 115 VOLTS
- Single Phase
- 7.5 AMP
- 60 Hz
- Connect to electrical supply source using (2) # 12-14 AWG copper wire and a suitable ground
- Circuit protection: 15AMP circuit breaker or fuse with a 15AMP rating
Warning: Plumbing and electrical connections should be made by qualified personnel who will observe all the applicable plumbing, sanitary and safety codes and the National Electrical Code. Also, due to an ongoing value analysis program, specifications contained in this catalog are subject to change without notice.
*Manufacturer reserves the right to modify these specifications in compliance with regulatory agencies and manufacturing expediency.