ADC-44 Tall Conveyor DISH MACHINE
High capacity, high hood dishwashing machine with a self-purging stage conveyor.
Save time and energy with our ADC-44 conveyor dish machine that’s built to wash taller ware. Its unrivaled cleaning ability can process 244 racks per hour and uses as little as .49 gallons per load.
ADC-44 Tall Conveyor Manuals & Guides
All these features are Standard on the ADC-44. While other manufacturers may offer these same features as Add-Ons”… at American Dish our machines are complete and ready to run.
- 244 racks per hour
- Operates only when racks are inserted
- Unrivaled cleaning ability
- Dual rinsing system
- User friendly conveyor
- Low Water Consumption – Uses as little as .49 gallons per load
- Auto Fill
- No Operator Controls
- Energy Saving Stage Washer
- No Circuit Boards
- Quiet Operation
- Rack Saving Conveyor Drive
- 360 Sq. in. of Washing Action
- Auto Cut-Off
- High Capacity Heaters
- Wide Opening Access Doors with Safety Interlock
- 11 Gallon Wash Tank
- 3 HP Wash Pump
- Skirted Motor Compartment
- Heavy Stainless Steel Construction
- Water Curtain Rinseability
- Activates prior to final rinse
- Initiates the rinsing process and acts as a shield
- Captive end caps
- Flips open, snaps shut
- Allows quick clearing of spray arms
- Shortens the cleaning process & eliminates down time
- Drain Pump Filter
- 2 stage pump strainer
- Eliminates wash pump obstructions and clogged jets
- Funtions as drains stopper
- Dual-Fail Safe Heater Control
- Precise water control mechanism
- Only allows heaters to operate when tank is full
- Unaffected by heavy soil, water action, strong chemicals and lime build up
- Fail-Safe Conveyor System
- Slip clutch design – stops rack movement
- Once removed, operation easily resumes
- Eliminates damaged racks
NSF Rated Capacity: 244 rack/hour
Conveyor Speed: 6.8 ft/min
Wash: 3 horsepower
Rinse: 1/3 horsepower
Conveyor: 1/3 horsepower
Gal per rack: .49 gpr or 1.8 liters
HT Model Wash: 160 F
Final Rinse: 180 F
LT Model Wash: 120°F
Final Rinse: 120 F
Wash: 12 kW
Rinse: 2.25 kW
ADC-44 Tall Hot Temp Model: 180 Water
ADC-44 Tall Chemical Model: 50ppm Chlorine
208/240V, 3 PH, 60 AMP, 60 HZ
3 Phase installation requires 3 gauge wires with a 10 gauge neutral wire, a suitable ground, and a clean circuit.
1 PH, 50/60 AMP, 60 HZ
1 Phase installation requires one (1) 50 Amp service using 8 gauge wires with a 10 gauge neutral wire, and one (1) 60 Amp service using 6 gauge wires and a suitable ground, both on clean circuits.
- Both clean and soiled tables are to be bolted to the dishmachine with the 1/4-20×1/2″ bolts and nuts provided.
- Leaks cause potential problems in electrical and mechanical areas under the machine.
- Quick drains (table scuppers) are not compatible with stage type conveyor dishmachines.
- Scrap sinks shall be no closer than 20″ minimum from the dishmachine end of table.
- The clean exit table should be at least 72″ straight for efficient conveyor operation.
- Electrical and plumbing connects should be made by a qualified service person who will comply with all appropriate state and local health, electrical, plumbing, and safety codes.
*Manufacturer reserves the right to modify these specifications in compliance with regulatory agencies and manufacturing expediency.
- List coming soon!
Looking for a specific part or accessory?
Creative, consistent engineering puts mix-and-match parts at the forefront — so customers won’t have to wait for an oddball part.
Choose Durable Commercial Dish Machines
Install the best commercial dish machines the market has to offer.